Strategic Energy Management (SEM)
EPS provides industrial Strategic Energy Management (SEM) Program services to guide industrial organizations through one or multi-year processes to establish systematic energy management practices and to produce measurable operational energy savings.
EPS supports industrial companies to:
- Establish senior management support for energy management
- Establish an active Energy Team process
- Conduct Energy Planning
- Conduct Treasure Hunts to develop an improvement Action Plan
- Establish an energy baseline model to measure improvement in energy performance
- Implement Action Plans to generate energy savings
- Establish a process to ensure continuous improvement of energy
EPS coaches and supports clients through SEM to establish a basic energy management system for driving year-over-year energy improvement.
EPS is currently delivering SEM for Efficiency Nova Scotia, the Focus on Energy SEM Leaders Program in Wisconsin and PG&E’s SEM Industrial program in California.
READ MORE > Nate Altfeather
As part of giving EPS the Partnership Award in 2017, Efficiency Nova Scotia produced this short video in recognition of EPS’s excellent EMIS work with Nova Scotia industries.