Energy Efficiency Programs Services
INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
EPS designs, delivers and supports government and utility energy efficiency programs aimed at the engagement of the industrial market.
Our services include:
We leverage 25+ years of experience in industrial energy efficiency, energy management, strategic energy management and energy management information systems (EMIS) in Canada, the US and internationally.
EPS has successfully translated its energy experience in process industry into award winning energy efficiency program designs including:
- Energy efficiency projects
- Measurement and verification of energy savings
- Energy management information systems (EMIS)
- Strategic Energy Management (SEM)
- Energy management systems (ISO 50001)
EPS has extensive experience with the delivery of a variety of industrial energy management programs to large industrial organizations. EPS has specialized expertise in the engagement of industrial organizations in carrying out activities that result in measurable energy savings.
EPS also has experience with measurement and verification of energy savings from energy management programs including energy savings from:
- Capital projects
- EMIS (operational energy savings)
- Strategic energy management (operational energy savings)
TRAINING DESIGN AND DELIVERY
EPS has delivered industrial energy efficiency and energy management training to energy efficiency program staff and industrial customers in 8 countries over a 26-year span:
- EPS designed, piloted and trained the trainers for the Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS) workshop of the Office of Energy Efficiency that is delivered nationally on an ongoing basis across Canada
- EPS has delivered over 50 workshops in 6 countries around the world
- EPS has provided advanced training to Efficiency Nova Scotia, Efficiency Vermont and Enbridge Gas on EMIS
- EPS has provided workshops and webinars on the new energy management standard, ISO 50001
- EPS provides training directly to industry related to the implementation of energy management information systems